Thursday, May 29, 2008

Lasik

Going for Lasik Surgery at Lasik Surgery Clinic tomorrow...
Went for my free eye evaluation in Apr promotion and passed the evaluation... At that time the surgery cost $2.3k without GST... Lucky i planned my surgery tomorrow because the price drop from $2.3k to $2188 b4 GST.... That's a saving of $112.... :)

Getting excited and scare.... Excited because i can get a 6/6 vision or even better eye sight without glasses and contact lens after the surgery... Scare because my eye sight may get worst if the surgery fail...

Hope to see the result tomorrow.... :)

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Dun be scare lah...so big boy liao..LOL...btw, if result is gd, i will ask my gf to do it also...JIA YOU!!!!

Su W.J said...

haha... scare because i haven study for my exam...

YY said...

Good luck to your surgery.. By the way, your Lasik only cost 2 dollars and thiry cents ar???? hahaha.. Let me know how the status, I also want to do leh..

pwsiang said...

Exam only ma.. can one la.. After lasik then we go KTV.. bring yr books along..

Su W.J said...

PERFECT EYE SIGHT NW.... haha..
During the Surgery 紧张! 紧张! 紧张!
check out my new post....