Friday, May 30, 2008

Lasik (Surgery)


泪无法控制的不停落了下来。。。一直到我家。。。

The process of the surgery is painless but very 紧张 lor。。。
The part when he forced open my eye lid...
Wah Pain lor.... Eyes small bo bian liao still wan to force...
The most 紧张 part is the suction of the eye ball plus cutting the corneal flap.
Once they fold back the corneal flap, my vision is like gone...紧张!紧张!紧张!
then must look at the laser for the laser beam to correct my vision.
After laser done the Doc will fold back the corneal flap then my vision start to come back...
Additional contact len is implant to it to fix to position.
Len will be removed tomorrow during my review...
My eyes was so watery that i cant see properly... Only want to faster go back to sleep after the surgery. BTW the nurse is so Caring and Pretty lor ... Milo/Coffee/Tea? Biskit/Cereal?.... Want anything she will get to you, Jus sit back and Relax.... Plus sent me down to take taxi home.
Service : 10/10

For those who are thinking for LASIK... Don't wait liao lah... Faster do... Imagine no more Glasses & contact lens.....

1 Comment:

pwsiang said...

Congrats! When open btl?