Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Study Time....

I shld be studying right nw at home... but the noise is unbearable for study as contractors are upgrading the lifts in my blk...... Going to TP library to study later....

Initial start to do the pass year papers and revision kit but i dunno them, they dunno me...
So sad that got quite lot of theory to memorize but the lecturer nv taught in the class only do the calculation part... the difficult part is the theory lor... the accounting standard....
I been trying to make friend with Financial Accounting this few days.... trying to understand it more in depth... This paper is really testing my English.... the term they use is as per UK term not Singapore.... So need some time adapt to the questions they ask, to really understand what they are asking for...

Hope i can cover everything by today and can pass the ACCA exam tml....

1 Comment:

YY said...

Good luck to your exam..